Atlanta Copyright Lawyer
The Atlanta copyright attorneys at Krevolin & Horst, LLC provide extensive experience in all aspects of copyright law.
The Atlanta copyright litigation attorneys at Krevolin & Horst have managed a wide variety of copyright infringement and copyright legislation cases.
A copyright is considered valuable and useful and its protections often apply to:
- Original Works of Authorship
- Internet Articles
- Business Plan
- Collection of Recipes / Cookbook
The team of Atlanta copyright infringement litigation attorney counselors regularly litigate, often on an emergency basis, trade secrets, patents, trademarks, and copyright issues. Atlanta copyright litigation, copyright infringement, copyright legislation, and copyright protection is a substantial portion of our law firm’s practice. Our Atlanta copyright trial lawyers have a long track record of success in Georgia state and federal courts.
Atlanta Copyright Litigation
Our success in copyright cases includes:
- We are currently representing The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences in trademark/copyright litigation concerning unauthorized use of Oscar markings.
- Krevolin & Horst has had great success in litigating copyright cases in Federal Court.
- Atlanta copyright attorney Jeff Horst won a case of first impression in the Georgia Supreme Court on a trade secrets issue. Avnet, Inc. v. Wyle Labs., Inc., 263 Ga. 615, 437 S.E.2d 302 (1993) (establishing that the Georgia Trade Secrets Act does not prohibit employees from using what is in their head absent a written non-competition agreement).
- The successful resolution of a copyright and trademark infringement case in federal court in California defending a Georgia corporation.
Krevolin & Horst is focused on copyright litigation in Atlanta Georgia. Based in Atlanta, serving clients nationwide.
Contact Jeff Horst, an experienced Atlanta copyright litigation attorney at Krevolin & Horst, LLC.