Atlanta Shareholder Rights Lawyer
Our Atlanta shareholder attorneys have extensive experience representing shareholders and stockholders in complex civil litigation in both state and federal courts. Our Atlanta stockholder attorneys provide advice and legal guidance in shareholder disputes of all kinds.
Our Atlanta stockholder litigation attorneys focus on shareholder rights, shareholder disputes, trade secrets and business disputes. We also serve as advisors to shareholders concerning their rights and obligations as officers, directors, board members and stockbrokers.
Our Atlanta shareholder rights lawyers advise clients of the shareholder issues involved in:
- Representative Matters
- Appraisal Rights
- Breaches of Fiduciary Duty
- Conflicts of Interest
- Corporate Shareholder Disputes Atlanta
- Derivative Actions
- Failure to Pay Dividends or Distributions
- LLC Member Rights
- Management Compensation Issues
- Management Deadlocks
- Member or Shareholder Freeze-Outs
- Minority Shareholder Rights
- Partnership Litigation Attorney Atlanta
- Partner Rights
- Shareholder Dispute Lawyer Atlanta
- Stockholder Dispute Lawyer Atlanta
- Unfair Buy-Out Agreements
Krevolin & Horst is focused on shareholder rights litigation in Georgia. Based in Atlanta, serving clients nationwide. Contact Jeff Horst, Halsey Knapp, or another experienced Atlanta shareholder rights lawyer at Krevolin & Horst, LLC.