Doug leads with "great concern for achieving the best results possible", setting the example for all other attorneys to follow in dedication and loyalty to his clients.
"I met Doug through a referral in buying my first company and since then I have used him in many other transactions both business and personal. Using any other lawyer would be a trade down. He is simply the BEST."
Recognized by his peers and named in the Georgia Super Lawyers list since 2004, Georgia Trend's Legal Elite since 2007 and Chambers Small Business USA since 2009, Doug Krevolin has focused his practice for more than 30 years on representing entrepreneurs, emerging-growth companies, owner-managed businesses, real estate developers, and lenders.
"He has always been quick and efficient in all of our issues. Would not consider using anyone else for our business needs."
Doug has represented clients in acquiring and closing loans on all types of real property, from raw land to shopping centers, office buildings, apartment complexes, storage facilities, and hotels, and has represented clients in the development, financing, leasing and sale of properties throughout the Southeast. He is outside general counsel to a number of businesses and regularly advises clients on formation, financing, acquisitions and sales, contracts, corporate governance matters, technology licensing and shareholder disputes.
"I have been using Doug Krevolin's services at Krevolin & Horst for over 20 years and he has proven to not only be extremely professional, but he has invested his love for and into the profession. He sets the example for all other attorneys to follow in dedication and loyalty to his clients. "
- Representing the preferred developer of a nationally recognized drug store chain in the acquisition, financing, development and leasing of locations throughout the southeast;
- Represented the purchaser of approximately forty (40) locations of a nationally recognized franchise in the auto tune up business;
- Represented a designer and marketer of American-made aftermarket firearm accessories in the sale of its business to a world-renowned firearms and ammunition company;
- Represented purchasers of thousands of multi-family (apartment) units with financings totaling in the hundreds of millions of dollars;
- Represent developers in the acquisition, development, financing and leasing of retail centers throughout the southeast;
- Represented an industry leading software provider of revenue management and profit optimization solutions to the multifamily housing and gaming/hospitality industries in a $33.8 million private equity investment from a national multi-stage investment firm;
- Represented the sellers of an insurance business with approximately thirty (30) locations throughout Georgia;
- Negotiated ground leases for owners of real property with national convenience store chains, drug store chains and fast food chains.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Atlanta Bar Association, Member
- Banking and Business Law Section
- Corporate Law Section
- Real Property Section
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, Georgia, 1982, J.D.
- Honors: Recipient, Sutherland, Asbill and Brennan Tax Award
- University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1979, B.S.E.
- State of Georgia, 1982
[ View All Attorneys ] [ Email this Page ]