As long as he can remember, Adam has sought to solve problems. A native of Watkinsville, Georgia, and an experienced litigator and politico, Adam cares about understanding the concerns of his clients, his friends, his colleagues and his barista so he can find a way to help. Adam practiced law with some of the brightest minds in Washington, D.C. before heading home to offer legal and policy assistance to statewide political campaigns.
Experience trying cases running the gamut from complex financial institutional liability to straightforward landlord/tenant issues enables Adam to deploy his skills with confidence, precision, and verve. He now pursues a diverse practice allowing him to offer clients with difficult problems a wide array of solutions, from a simple telephone call or demand letter to public policy analysis all the way through trials and appeals. Examples of areas in which he has litigated or intervened include:
- Business Torts
- Class Actions
- Consumer Lending (such as RESPA, TILA, FCRA, and TCPA)
- Election Law and Ethics Violations
- False Claims Act, FIRREA Violations, and Whistleblower Actions
- Federal, Section 1983, and State Civil Rights
- State Regulatory Disputes / Regulation Violations
- Temporary Restraining Orders and Preliminary Injunctions
Adam seeks out pro bono opportunities, particularly those involving voting rights and constitutional law.
Corporate Governance and Business Divorces