Patricia focuses her practice on employment-related litigation. She has experience litigating cases involving:
- Breach of employment contracts
- Violation of non-competition and other restrictive covenants
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Misappropriation of trade secrets
- Breach of employee duties
- Tortious interference claims.
Patricia also litigates wage and hour cases under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and represents employers in connection with charges brought before the EEOC.
In addition to litigation, Patricia’s practice includes:
- Drafting and advising clients regarding employment agreements, restrictive covenants and separation agreements
- Counseling employers on compliance with federal and state employment laws
- Assisting employers in preparing employee handbooks and policies
- Advising on employment-related issues arising in corporate transactions.
She also advises companies on issues arising from data security breaches.
Mergers & Acquisitions
Non-Compete & Trade Secrets