Our Atlanta appeals lawyers are experienced appellate practice trial lawyers. Our skilled litigators often win on appeal because we are clear, articulate, and persuasive.
Our Atlanta appellate practice litigation attorneys have clerked for federal judges, including in courts of appeal, so we understand how judges think.
We understand the complexity of appellate law and have the expertise necessary to develop innovative, winning solutions. Our results speak for themselves. Since 2004, our Atlanta appellate practice lawyers have won over three-quarters of the cases we have handled on appeal. Your case does not have to end with an unsatisfactory verdict.We understand that your case is important to you and that is why it is important to us to do everything possible for a successful outcome. Chemical Storage Tanks
Our lawyers are admitted to the Second, Third, Fifth, and Eleventh Circuit Courts of Appeals in addition to the Georgia Court of Appeals and Georgia Supreme Court.
The following are just some of the cases our Atlanta appellate practice attorneys have won on appeal:
- Affirmed dismissal on constitutional grounds in case of first impression.Georgia Insurers Insolvency Pool v. Hulsey Environmental Services, Inc., April 5, 2012.
- Obtained affirmance of summary judgment granted on trade secrets claims.J.W. North Company v. Rosemary Allen, March 24, 2011.
- Obtained affirmance in case of first impression regarding forced medication of defendant to stand trial. United States v. Diaz, 630 F.3d 1314 (11th Cir. 2011).
- Obtained affirmance in Georgia Supreme Court of a denial of a preliminary injunction arising out of management of apartment complexes. Murphy v. McMaster, 285 Ga. 622 (2009).
- Obtained affirmance in case addressing the Constitutional extent of protective sweeps. United States v. Bennett , 555 F.3d 962 (11th Cir. 2009)
- Obtained reversal of trial court order vacating arbitration award for K&H’s client. Hansen & Hansen, Inc. v. SCSJ Enterprises, Inc., 299 Ga. App. 469 (2009).
- Obtained affirmance of partial dismissal of business tort claims. Professional Energy Management, Inc. v. Necaise, 300 Ga. App. 223 (2009).
Krevolin & Horst is focused on appellate practice litigation in Georgia. Based in Atlanta, serving clients nationwide.
Contact Jeff Horst, Halsey Knapp, or another attorney at Krevolin & Horst, LLC.