Our Georgia charter school attorneys have extensive experience in education law and charter school compliance. We provide more than just legal advice, our Atlanta school funding lawyers fully embrace each case and are committed to representing their clients’ best interests. Our Georgia charter school lawyers will skillfully assess and execute the best method to handle your crucial matters and cutting-edge legal issues.
Our Atlanta charter school lawyers specialize in K-12 school finance and charter school law, as well as providing assistance with board governance, bylaws, and business-related issues. We also provide guidance to our clients on establishing a charter school, accounting practices, vendor agreements and contracts and assist in drafting and reviewing a charter.
Our Georgia charter school litigation attorneys advise clients of the charter school issues involved in:
- Charter School Funding
- Charter School Petitions
- Charter School Grants
- Charter School Litigation
- Charter School Board Dispute
Atlanta Charter School Litigation Attorney
At Krevolin & Horst, our Atlanta charter school litigation attorneys’ experience with Education law includes:
- Helping a charter school to obtain over $300,000 per year in funding required under Georgia law.
- Negotiating agreements between charter schools, education management organizations (“EMOs”), and other partners.
- Advising charter school applicants with petitions to districts and other authorizers, grant applications, and bylaws.
Krevolin & Horst is focused on education law in Georgia. Based in Atlanta, serving clients nationwide. Contact Chris Adams or another experienced Georgia charter school lawyer at Krevolin & Horst, LLC.