Krevolin & Horst began as a modest venture in 1996. Douglas Krevolin and Jeffrey Horst partnered to grow a firm that has gained the respect and recognition of peers and fosters some of the best legal talent that Atlanta has to offer. The practice has grown from its initial focus on corporate, commercial real estate, and business litigation to include technology, employment, intellectual property, whistleblower claims, white collar criminal defense, non-profit and education matters.
All of our attorneys are highly credentialed with specific expertise, especially for a firm of our size. Our attorneys have earned law degrees from some of the top schools in the nation, such as Yale Law School, the University of Virginia School of Law and Emory University School of Law. Many of our attorneys worked for large firms prior to joining Krevolin & Horst, including some of the most highly regarded firms in the country. Additionally, all members of our litigation team have clerked for federal judges.
Our attorneys maintain active memberships in legal and trade associations that keep them at the head of new and emerging happenings relevant to their individual practices.
All of the Partners at Krevolin & Horst have been recognized by prestigious legal organizations for excellence in their practice areas. Our Partners have been selected numerous times – several Partners for 10 or more years – to Super Lawyers, Chambers USA: Leading Lawyers for Business, ALM Top Ranked Lawyers, M&A Advisor, and Georgia Trend’s Legal Elite, in addition to all having AV Preeminent ratings with Martindale-Hubbell.
Our clients see us as trusted advisors and we are committed to advancing the interest of our clients. We maintain honest relationships with our clients and strive to provide the highest quality service to our clients without compromising the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Our Vision & Values:
We help our clients achieve their goals and solve their problems by providing timely, creative, and cost-effective advice. We bring enthusiasm, innovation, entrepreneurial zeal, and commitment to advancing the interest of our clients – so we:
- Respect our clients and their objectives.
- Seek better and more effective methods of reaching our client’s objectives
- Strive to provide the highest quality service to our clients, while observing the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
We believe the business relationship with our clients should be honest, cordial, and fair – so we:
- Provide our clients with clear and detailed explanations of the services we perform and the charges for those services.
- Make realistic commitments, then we do what we promise.
Why You Should Hire Us:
We often are able to achieve results that exceed our clients’ expectations.
Our expertise is based upon the experience, judgment, and knowledge of our highly credentialed lawyers.
- Creative – our intellectual acuity helps us see solutions where others don’t.
- Experience enables us to quickly grasp the business and legal issues faced by our clients.
- Judgment enables us to provide effective advice that advances the interests of our clients.
- Knowledge ensures that our clients benefit from the latest thinking and solutions to legal and business issues.
We have a client-first service model.
- Our clients receive personalized attention and exceptional representation.
- Responsive—we return phone calls and emails promptly and keep you informed.
- We shoot straight—if you want lawyers who will only tell you what they think you want to hear, don’t hire us.
Our low overhead, efficient use of personnel resources and technology platform permit us to provide highly effective legal services at competitive price levels. We make the most of our own and our clients’ resources.