Krevolin & Horst is hiring two legal assistants for our litigation and corporate practices. Exceptional organizational skills. The ability to work well under pressure, handle multiple tasks, function with minimal supervision, and the ability to prioritize workload. Maintain professional appearance and demeanor when working with co-workers, clients as well as outside counsel, court clerks and Judges. Position requires excellent interpersonal skills in a polite and professional manner and an avid willingness to pitch in. Written and verbal communication skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook a must.
- BOTH POSITIONS:
- 3-5 years experience (we don’t need more than that)
- Calendar management
- Type 75 WPM
- Very organized
- Technologically savvy – above average
- LITIGATION POSITION:
- Extensive experience filing in State and Federal courts (e-filing as well)
- Familiar with State and Federal Rules
- Experience in trial prep
- Courtroom experience a plus
- Familiar with litigation support software packages
- Ability to transcribe dictation
- CORPORATE POSITION:
- Commercial real estate experience
- Corporate experience
- Securities experience a plus
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- 8am – 5pm or 8:30am – 5:30pm
College degree or paralegal certificate and legal experience will be considered first.
Email resume to Erica McVicker. No phone calls please.