Looking to work with fun, high-energy people? We are hiring.
Commercial Real Estate Attorneys
We currently looking for both a junior associate with 3-5 years of transactional real estate experience and a senior associate/junior partner attorney with 7-12 years of transactional real estate experience. The ideal candidates will have experience in commercial real estate including retail, leasing, acquisition of properties, development and formation of related entities as well as general corporate transactional experience (due diligence, dispositions, contracts, and financing).
We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial personality and a demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships. For more experienced applicants, a small book of business is preferred.
Top credentials necessary with a desire to flourish in a small firm environment. Associates get immediate, substantial client contact and responsibility. We do not have a minimum hourly requirement because our focus is on client service. We are driven by results and not number of hours billed.
- Salary DOE
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Coordinator - On-site
KH is an Atlanta-based litigation and transactional law firm boutique seeking a Marketing Coordinator in their Midtown office. This position reports to the Marketing Executive Team, the Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with the firm’s Customer Relationship Management database (Intellipad), updating attorney and firm profiles and social media sites, provide networking event support, and prospect research, facilitate sponsor and membership procedures, and other marketing related administrative activities.
The Marketing Coordinator’s primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
CRM Database Maintenance
- Maintain the firm’s CRM database
- Monitor synchronization and error log reports; conduct company name standardization edits; enter new contacts
- Review all new contacts, modifications, invalid records, orphaned records, etc.; conduct global formatting of street names, directions, states, and counties
- Research and resolve duplicates using social media, internet, and consulting with attorneys and professional staff
- Update contacts for e-alerts to include subscribes, bounces, and opt-outs
Update contacts with event activities and replies
- Update attorney on-line bios for Martindale Hubbell, Primerus, Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, LinkedIn, AVVO
- Maintain firm profiles on Martindale Hubbell and LinkedIn
- Update individual attorney membership/directory profiles
- Post firm updates on all social media profiles
- Create high-quality PDF’s of articles for on-line publications
- Assist with image selection for ads and other marketing materials
- Organize both external client and referral source events and seminar, in addition to internal firm events
- Assist with event invitations, monitor replies, manage follow-ups, and cancellations
- Assist with event as needed
- Conduct prospect research utilizing the internet and subscription based resources
- Identify potential networking events for attorney marketing
- Prepare and distribute supporting documentation to attorneys as requested
Sponsorship & Memberships
- Review and monitor sponsorship and membership requests according to policy guidelines
- Prepare support documentation as required
- Work with attorneys to draft, finalize, and send representative agreements
- Print and distribute printed bios, prepare and assemble marketing packets
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for attorney presentations
- Inventory and organize promotional items and collateral supplies
- Prepare cards, gifts, and promotional items for distribution
- Provide proof reading support of marketing related copy to include bios, articles, blogs, newsletters, ads, and collateral materials
- Generate labels for direct mail campaigns and client gifts
This position requires a high level of proficiency in both strategic level activities and hands-on, tactical execution.
Candidates will need to be located in Atlanta as the position will be on-site once normal office hours resume.
Full-time position. 3-5 years of legal marketing or professional services marketing is required.
Proficiency in design programs (Canva, etc.) or Adobe Cloud Design programs (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) preferred.
Interested? Click here to email us your resume and references.
*Please do not send unsolicited resumes as attachments. Put information in the body of the email and we will respond if we want anything additional. If any emails are received with attachments that we did not ask for, they will be immediately deleted.