Atlanta Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
Our Atlanta commercial real estate lawyers are here to assist you in every aspect of your commercial real estate project, and we will do it efficiently and effectively. We are Atlanta-based experts with a strong regional presence and dedicated experience. Our highly skilled Atlanta commercial real estate attorneys provide more than just legal advice. We value the relationships with our clients and focus on building partnerships and getting results.
Commercial real estate is a core focus at Krevolin & Horst and our Atlanta commercial real estate attorneys are continually recognized for their expertise by Super Lawyers, Chambers USA, Georgia Trend’s Legal Elite and others. Our Atlanta real estate lawyers are deal-makers with decades of diverse and substantive experience. We roll up our sleeves and make projects happen.
Our Atlanta commercial real estate lawyers advise clients of the commercial real estate issues involved in:
- Acquisitions and Sales
- Conditional Use Applications and Zoning Problems
- Easements and Restrictive Covenants
- Foreclosures, Liens and Title Disputes
- Project Development
- Real Estate
- Commercial Buildings
- Shopping Centers
- Town Houses
The Atlanta commercial real estate attorneys at Krevolin & Horst work with owners, developers, and lenders in the matters of acquisitions, divestitures, development, permanent and construction financing, and investment activities for multi-family housing, retail, commercial, and industrial property in Atlanta and throughout the Southeast.
Some of our representative transactions include:
- We delivered $147 million in tax exempt bonds to fund a highly anticipated senior citizen community during the economic recession.
- We represented a developer in the leasing and financial structuring of a $21 million, 70,000 sq. ft. mixed-use project featuring restaurant, retail, and office space in suburban Atlanta, GA.
- We represented preferred developers of Walgreens and CVS pharmacies in over 150,000 sq. ft. of retail store development in the southeast United States.
- We successfully negotiated a land swap between developer and Wal-Mart to facilitate land acquisition and assemblage.
- Represented national transportation services company in land acquisition and negotiation of construction contract for $7 million, 35,000 sq. ft. industrial facility in Stone Mountain, GA.
Commercial Real Estate Litigation
Our firm is a multidisciplinary team, proving beneficial to our clients who often require collaboration for innovative solutions as transactions become more complex. For matters that need resolution beyond negotiation, we have a superior corporate, environmental, and litigation practice. Our Atlanta real estate litigation attorneys are dedicated to helping our clients succeed.
Contact Doug Krevolin or another experienced Atlanta commercial real estate transaction lawyer or Jeff Horst, Halsey Knapp or another experienced Georgia commercial real estate litigation attorney at Krevolin & Horst, LLC.