Krevolin & Horst, LLC is pleased to announce that eight lawyers have been included in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
“Best Lawyers was founded more than 40 years ago to recognize the exceptional accomplishments of top legal professionals,” says Best Lawyers CEO Phil Greer. “We are proud to continue to present the most respected, unbiased legal awards worldwide.”
K&H would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to The 2024 Best Lawyers in America list:
- Jeffrey D. Horst – Arbitration, Commercial Litigation, and Litigation – Securities
- Douglas P. Krevolin – Real Estate Law
- Gerardo M. Balboni II – Corporate Law and Technology Law
- Zahra S. Karinshak – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Halsey G. Knapp, Jr. – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction, Litigation – Securities, and Real Estate Law
- Joyce Gist Lewis – Commercial Litigation and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Andy Pierce – Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Adam M. Sparks – Commercial Litigation
We would also like to congratulate Jacob Edwards for being recognized in the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America in the practice areas of Construction Law and Litigation – Construction. Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers is the oldest and most respected lawyer ranking service in the world. For 40 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the lawyers best qualiﬁed to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers awards are published in leading local, regional, and national publications across the globe.
Lawyers who are nominated for consideration are voted on by currently recognized Best Lawyers working in the same practice area and located in the same geographic region. Our awards and recognitions are based purely on the feedback we receive from these top lawyers. Those who receive high peer reviews undergo a thorough verification process to make sure they are currently still in private practice. Only then can these top lawyers be recognized by Best Lawyers.